At Riverside Urology we recognize that disease of any kind can put a patient's life in turmoil. Our focus upon patient quality of life leads us to seek least-invasive solutions leading to best outcomes with minimal life disruption. Our patients benefit from access to the best care, the deepest knowledge and the use of our Ambulatory Surgery Center as an alternative to hospital stays. We help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Why do Men Get Vasectomies?



The following was from Dr. Turek’s blog. View his blog at http://theturekclinic.com/blog/
Why do Men Get Vasectomies?
I ask most patients why they are considering a vasectomy. The responses vary, but can be very amusing. Here are a dozen of the funniest answers I’ve heard in my practice:
1.    My wife said: “the factory is closed,” so I’m here.
2.    I was told that they broke the mold after they made me, but I want to make sure of it.
3.    My wife said: “It’s your turn now.”
4.    After this, I won’t ever have to say I’m sorry again.
5.    I’m married! Condoms are sooo high school!
6.    Have you seen the movie ‘One Fine Day?’ That’s why I’m here!
7.    Every time I look at my wife, she gets pregnant.
8.    Apparently, sacrificing some limbs just isn’t the same…
9.    She told me: “Enough, get your wings clipped already!”
10.  I was told that I can shoot the gun all I want and no one will get hit.
11.  I heard that it’s easier than getting your teeth pulled out…
12.  My wife told me that it’s time for juice without seeds.
So, here’s to the most effective contraceptive ever developed and hats off to those men who chose the “emission impossible” way to an unburdened and unbridled sex life.

No comments:

Post a Comment